Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Ask Me Anything!

I'd like to blog every day, or at least very often, but trouble comes in the form that often I try so hard just to get something out that quality takes a bit of a hit. Many nights I just highlight the great performances of the day; but I'm sure you all can find those on your own, or by simply turning on Sportscenter. So, I'm only going to blog when issues arise that I actually have something unique or genuine to add. Such as analysis on a series, or a big game, or opinion on something.

In the meantime, this is where you come in. I'd like to make this blog interactive. From here on out, I will answer any and all sports questions thrown my way. If you have a question about your fantasy team, about how I think a player or team will do, how I feel about a certain call or rule or game, anything you don't know and want clarity on, best player at a position of all time, WHATEVER. Anything sports related!

If no one asks anything, this blog will be a bit quiet. If you all have fun with this; and why not, you can ask anything; it could make for some great material. And of course after I've answered the question, you can always agree or disagree with me using the comments page. I'll be more than happy to argue/clarify any point.

So, email me any questions you've got at socaltrojan31@aol.com OR simply leave a comment here and your question will be addressed in a new post. Don't be shy. "Anything" is a pretty broad topic.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the car I was listening to the sports radio guys carrying on about basketball and how a few players might be suspended and if they were suspended, they were going to not watch the playoffs while they were out of the games. They didn't think it was fair to suspend the players for something trivial, and I guess they were crucial players... and then word came in that they were actually suspended. I don't care about or know much about basketball, but do you know what that was about? If a player actually gets suspended, isn't it clear that he deserved it? I know Horry was one of the players, don't remember the others they were talking about. Thanks Vegas, I know this isn't your favorite sport either...

Vegas Dave said...

Thanks for the question, funny I already blogged about it before I even got to see it. It may not be my favorite sport but it is a very pertinent issue. I made it perfectly clear where I stand on the whole thing and tried to explain it as best I could.

Unknown said...

Here's a question that I don't get...

You, Vegas, are my go-to source when I want to try to understand the ice-capades *cough* i mean the NHL. (sorry, but football is king. anything else is merely a court jester)

You've picked against the Senators in the last two rounds, and even tho they dropped today's game to the once-mighty Buffalo Sabres, they are still in a great position to advance to the Stanley Cup Finals.

I have two questions for ya:
1. How have the Ottawa Senators been able to fly past the Sabres after a taxing series against the Devils? Other than today's game, Buffalo hasn't even shown up. Is this more the Sabres being overrated or are the Senators just "that team" that gets hot at the right time?

2. You haven't picked Ottawa to win a series since the first round. If the Ducks advance to the finals to play the Senators, will you pick the Ducks in the hopes that your anti-Sens picks will turn out in Ottawa's favor, thus smighting the hated Anaheim Quack-Attackers? Or will you pick against Anaheim, picking with your heart but also with the knowledge that the Ducks - as you've been sayin for some time - will probably win it all?

I know your answer will probably have to wait until we have a set Stanley Cup Finals, but the question stands; WHO YA GOT?!

eric nusbaum said...

Dear David,

Why does that joshua guy think he is funny?

Eric