Friday, April 20, 2007

Picks of the Day

Total: 204.36 Units

San Jose Sharks over Nashville Predators MONEYLINE
Bet 1 Unit to win 1.10 Units

Simply a bargain bet. Nashville should take this game at home, but SJ has been the better team in this series, and there is no reason not to take them with no spread at these odds.

Vancouver Canucks over Dallas Stars MONEYLINE
Bet 1 Unit to win 1.30 Units
(Game played on Saturday)

Same as above, if someone said "Lets flip a coin, if you win I'll give you $13, if I win you give me $10", wouldn't you take it? Every game in this series has been a coin flip, so I'll take Luongo at better-than-even odds.

Good luck!

RESULTS: 1.10 Units Won (205.46 Units)

5 comments:

Josh said...

Vegas, what do the Stars need to do to force Game 7? They've shown they can win at Vancouver now, but these marathon OT games are giving me a heart attack. They've got home ice Sunday and Turco didn't get the memo that these games are no longer counting toward the regular season point total. Are the 1999 Stanley Cup Champions going back to Vancouver?

Josh said...

Not Sunday, Saturday. I meant Saturday. Actually, maybe if someone tells the Canucks the game is Sunday, the Stars would have a really easy win at the AAC!

Anonymous said...

You are such a biased kings fan it's hilarious Vegas. I can speak on behalf of a lot of Ducks fans I know and most of them have been with the team since it's inception (including myself). To summarize a majority of Ducks fans as bandwagoners is just ridiculous and cheap. I hold no grudge against King fans, but don't be bitter that the best hockey team in California resides in Anaheim.

On a sidenote...if you are going to pick on Duck fans at least criticize ALL So Cal hockey fans. While there are many out here who are passionate hockey fans (like you and I), a majority of sports fans out here don't even give the game a chance. That is the real tragedy, in my opinion.

Vegas Dave said...

Such a biased Kings fan? Did you even read my article?

I said that I was aware that some Duck fans were there since the team's inception; and, like I said, many of those people were Kings fans before hand, so they deserted their teams. But those that didn't have a team that picked up the Ducks when they came into the league, I've got no beef with them. That wasn't who was targeted. And since when are you a Ducks fan? I thought you were a Flyers fan that followed the Kings?

And your side note is disrespectful to all of the great Kings fans that have been loyal to the team for years, like I've said, some as many as 40 years. Just because average Joe doesn't follow hockey doesn't mean there aren't a number of great fans out there.

Josh said...

Wow "Dangerous Dave" ... you just got told. Ouch.